Who Should Attend
Risk Management, QA and Fraud Prevention Forum brings together risk management, quality control, underwriting and fraud prevention professionals responsible for securing the future of mortgage banking. It is a must-attend forum for residential real estate finance professionals, including:
- Chief Risk Officers
- Lead Financial Analysts
- Chief Underwriters
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Chief Appraisers
- Quantitative Analysts
- Compliance Directors
- Fraud Investigators
- Mortgage Operations Directors
- Audit Directors
- Modeling and Analytics Directors
- Production Staff
|The Mortgage Bankers Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors at: www.nasbaregistry.org.
A maximum number of 10 CPE credits are available at this event. CPE credit is only available via the live stream conference. Please contact us about CPE credits.
Prerequisites: Does not require any prerequisites.
Program Level: Basic - MBA conference sessions are developed at the knowledge level appropriate to the topic, based on mortgage industry standards to include level, "Basic".
Fields of Study: Accounting & Finance, Information Technology and Specialized Knowledge & Applications
Advanced preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Be able to implement best approaches to minimizing risk and tackling wire and cyber fraud damage in the single-family real estate finance industry.
- Put in place operating procedures to follow regulatory requirements for managing risk in today's challenging environment.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in technology while assessing its impacts on the changes in the mortgage process, from underwriting to closing, by analyzing loan data, making adjustments to your security processes, and parsing out information in order to stop fraud schemes from hurting your organization and borrowers.
- Leverage robust data analytics to evaluate risk appetite and structure decision for optimal quality assurance.
- Keep your organization secure by reviewing core components of identifying fraud and benchmark your company's underwriting and QA practices relative to peer lenders.
- Be able to quickly identify fraudulent transactions, and detect similar schemes, to prevent them from plaguing your origination and servicing operations.