Health and Safety
LET'S REUNITE... SAFELY.
We can't wait to reunite in person at MBA's Servicing Solutions Conference & Expo and we are committed to creating a healthy and safe environment for all attendees. MBA will adhere to all local COVID safety guidelines and will notify attendees of any mandatory requirements. Out of an abundance of caution, MBA is implementing these guidelines to attend the conference:
- Attendees must provide proof of vaccination OR negative COVID test result taken within two (2) days prior to badge pickup. According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), a person is considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine.
- Attendees are NOT required to wear masks. However, you are encouraged to wear a mask if you are not vaccinated or you prefer to do so.
Accepted forms of proof of vaccination (accompanied by valid photo ID) include:
- Original vaccination card
- Photo of front and back of vaccination card
- Photocopy of front and back of vaccination card
- Digital vaccine card
Accepted forms of proof of negative test (accompanied by valid photo ID) include:
- Electronic result or printout of electronic result from an FDA-approved rapid test.
- Result must include name of individual, test result, name of lab and date test was taken.
- A photo of the result will NOT be accepted.
Our host hotel, Hyatt Regency Orlando, is also committed to the wellbeing of all guests. You can view their existing safety and cleanliness protocols.