- Silver (16)
Products and Services
- Attorneys (1)
- Commercial lending for single tenant and owner-occupied properties; Commercial correspondent lending for multi-tenant and multifamily products (1)
- Insurance Tracking, Lender-placed Insurance, Risk Mitigation Services (1)
- Mortgage Bankers (1)
- Mortgage Bankers, Correspondent Lender (1)
- Services, Asset Management (1)
- Products and Services: RateStarSM, RateStar BuydownSM, RateStar Refinance Retention, Arch Mortgage Guaranty Company (AMGC), ASK Arch MI, The Housing and Mortgage Market Review® (HaMMRSM), PolicyCast, Capital Commentary, Arch MI Academy (1)
- Property Inspections, Property Preservation, REO Maintenance, Estimates & Repairs, Property Registration, Geolocation, Code Violation Management Services, and MapAlert® (1)
- Property Inspections, Property Preservation, REO Property Maintenance, REO Rehab & Repair, Valuation Services, Title and Closing Services and Steel Security Products. (1)
- Third Party mortgage lending (Correspondent and Housing Finance Agency), Warehouse lending, and Retail lending (1)
- subservicing, correspondent lending, commercial servicing, portfolio retention, reverse mortgages, originations, and MSR acquisition (1)
Please email Kim Newell or call (202) 557-2791 if you are interested in becoming a sponsor of our Spring Conference & Expo: Independent Mortgage Banks, Secondary Markets, Servicing and Technology.
MBA thanks the sponsors of the Spring Conference & Expo 2021. We are grateful for their generous support.
Arch MI- Silver Sponsor
Arch MI is proud to be a Silver Sponsor for MBA's Virtual Spring Conference. As the leading MI provider, we invest in innovative technology that can generate more origination opportunities for lenders while reducing their exposure. Our RateStar platform is the preferred risk-based MI pricing solution, delivering both standard and customizable MI premium quotes based on our most competitive rates. Our portfolio lending solution includes the popular AMGC Community Program, which allows minimal down payments for front-line medical workers, teachers and degreed professionals. Arch MI Academy offers training from industry experts with a core curriculum in processing, underwriting and originations. We are the highest-rated MI company in the industry, based on the financial strength that enables us to drive innovation and provide the support expected of a leader throughout all market cycles.
- Products and Services: Products and Services: RateStarSM, RateStar BuydownSM, RateStar Refinance Retention, Arch Mortgage Guaranty Company (AMGC), ASK Arch MI, The Housing and Mortgage Market Review® (HaMMRSM), PolicyCast, Capital Commentary, Arch MI Academy
- Website: www.archmi.com
- Phone: (877) 642-4642
- Address: 230 North Elm Street, Greensboro, NC, 27401
Chase Correspondent Lending - Silver Sponsor
Transforming Our Business to Meet Your Needs
Your words became our mission. We're always listening to your feedback, and we will continue to simplify to meet your needs. Thank you for making us better.
- Products and Services: Mortgage Bankers, Correspondent Lender
- Website: www.chaseb2b.com
- Address: 10151 Deerwood Park Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32256
Mortgage Connect- Silver Sponsor
Mortgage Connect is a national provider of mortgage services, with tailored solutions for Title & Close, Valuations, Critical Borrower Communications, Document Solutions and Technology. As a long term and trusted partner for 17 of the top 20 lenders, the company offers end-to-end and a la carte technology and traditional solutions for the nation's leading lenders, servicers and institutional investors. With products uniquely designed to meet the market needs of Originations, Servicing and Capital Markets, our flexible operational platforms enables us to scale quickly in response to fluctuating volumes and market conditions. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, we maintain operational facilities in strategic markets throughout the nation. Our highly trained specialists are driven by our consumer-centric culture and cross-trained in the specific nuances of each clients' requirements. Our relentless focus on innovation, quality and customer service has resulted in an unparalleled mortgage experience for our clients, their consumers, and all parties partnered with Mortgage Connect.
- Website: www.mortgageconnectlp.com
- Phone: (866) 789-1814
- Address: 600 Clubhouse Drive, Moon Township, PA 15108
Mortgage Contracting Services- Silver Sponsor
For over 30 years, MCS has been providing our clients with quality work and customer service backed by a management team that has over 700 years of combined experience in the mortgage servicing industry.
- Products and Services: Property Inspections, Property Preservation, REO Property Maintenance, REO Rehab & Repair, Valuation Services, Title and Closing Services and Steel Security Products.
- Website: www.MCS360.com
- Phone: (813) 387-1100
- Address: 350 Highland Drive, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067
Mr.Cooper Correspondent- Silver Sponsor
Mr. Cooper (NASDAQ: COOP) is the largest non-bank mortgage servicer in the U.S. We're proud to offer one of the most comprehensive menu of offerings including Delegated/Non-Delegated, eNotes & RONs, Comprehensive Capital Markets solutions inclusive of Hybrid AOT, Expansive Credit Box, and Co-Issue. We believe in building long-term relationships, going the extra mile, and partnering with you to understand your unique needs and the needs of your clients. www.mrcooper.com/correspondent
- Website: www.mrcooper.com/correspondent
- Address: 8905 Cypress Waters Blvd Dallas, TX 75019
National General Lender Services- Silver Sponsor
National General Lender Services (NatGen), an Allstate company, is a leading provider of lender-placed insurance and tracking services with the flexibility to meet today's mortgage marketplace demands. We provide our clients over 44 years of experience, full-service property and casualty insurance capabilities, award-winning Customer Care and technology, all while ensuring continual compliance with ever-changing regulations and requirements. NatGen is the only lender-placed insurance provider to be certified as a Call Center of Excellence by BenchmarkPortal for 15 consecutive years. We are also a 2021 Stevie award winner for both Customer Service Department of the Year and Customer Service Virtual Training of the Year. NatGen's commitment to continuous improvement is supported by our continuous ISO 9001 certification since 2008.
- Products and Services: Insurance Tracking, Lender-placed Insurance, Risk Mitigation Services
- Website: www.nationalgeneral.com/lenderservices
- Phone: (800) 225-8178
- Address: 827 West Grove Avenue, Mesa, AZ 85210
Origence, a CU Direct Brand - Silver Sponsor
Origence, a CU Direct Brand delivers the ultimate origination experience. We help lenders increase loan volume and income, create efficiencies, and fuel growth through our lending and strategic solutions. Today, our next generation technology solutions and services span across mortgage and consumer loan origination, analytics, marketing and CRM, consulting, and outsourced loan processing. We help financial institutions optimize the customer experience, leveraging integrated solutions to bring efficiency, productivity, and profitability to lenders. Visit www.origence.com for more information.
- Website: www.origence.com
- Phone: (877) 744-2835
- Address: 18400 Von Karman Ave-Suite 900, Irvine, CA 92612
PHH Mortgage- Silver Sponsor
PHH Mortgage is one of the largest servicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage offers industry-leading mortgage solutions including subservicing, correspondent lending, commercial servicing, and MSR acquisition.
- Products and Services: subservicing, correspondent lending, commercial servicing, portfolio retention, reverse mortgages, originations, and MSR acquisition
- Website: business.phhmortgage.com
- Phone: (415) 828-1222
- Address: 1 Mortgage Way, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Radian- Silver Sponsor
Radian is ensuring the American dream of homeownership responsibly and sustainably through products and services that include industry-leading mortgage insurance and a comprehensive suite of mortgage, risk, title, valuation, asset management and other real estate services. We are powered by technology, informed by data and driven to deliver new and better ways to transact and manage risk. Visit www.radian.com to see how Radian is shaping the future of mortgage and real estate services.
- Products and Services: Mortgage Insurance, Credit Risk Management Solutions, Property Valuations, Data & Analytics, Title Insurance/Services, Asset Management
- Website: www.radian.com
- Phone: (215) 231-1000
- Address: 1500 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102
Safeguard Properties- Silver Sponsor
Safeguard Properties is the mortgage field services industry leader, inspecting and preserving vacant and foreclosed properties across the U.S. With a focus and investment in innovative technologies, Safeguard provides the highest quality service to our clients by proactively developing industry best practices and quality control procedures. We pride ourselves in our dedication to working with community leaders and officials to eliminate blight and stabilize neighborhoods across the country. Learn more at www.safeguardproperties.com.
- Products and Services: Property Inspections, Property Preservation, REO Maintenance, Estimates & Repairs, Property Registration, Geolocation, Code Violation Management Services, and MapAlert®
- Website: www.safeguardproperties.com
- Phone: (800) 852-8306
- Address: 7887 Hub Parkway, Valley View, OH 44125
Sagent - Silver Sponsor
Sagent powers banks and lenders to make loans and homeownership simpler and safer for millions of consumers. We bring the modernexperience customers now expect from loan originations to loan servicing, where lifetime customer relationships are managed and grown. Sagentplatforms let consumers manage their home-owning lives from anywhere while giving servicers lower costs, scale compliance, and higher servicing values through full market cycles.
- Website: www.sagent.com
- Phone: (484) 673-1100
- Address: 1000 Continental Drive, Suite 570 King of Prussia, PA 19406
Sourcepoint- Silver Sponsor
Sourcepoint is a premier provider of expertly crafted products and services to the US mortgage industry. Our technology-based solutions help mortgage companies transform into digital-first organizations, improving agility, accelerating cycle times, and elevating borrower experience. Backed by right-shore delivery capabilities and the most comprehensive set of state licenses, our team of professionals delivers deep domain expertise across the mortgage lifecycle. Our Platform-based Services solutions underpinned by next-gen technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Natural Language Processing (NLP), act as the building blocks for reengineering processes, automating workflows and deploying advanced analytics.
For more than 25 years, Sourcepoint has partnered with leading mortgage companies throughout the US, including most top 20 lenders and servicers, helping them sharpen their competitive edge.
- Website: www.sourcepointmortgage.com
- Phone: (855) 763-6350
- Address: 2330 Commerce Park Drive NE, Suite 2 Palm Bay, FL 32905
TIAA Bank- Silver Sponsor
TIAA Bank Structured Mortgage Finance provides warehouse lines of credit and structured mortgage financing products, including the financing of mortgage servicing rights and servicing advances. The bank also provides financing for reverse mortgages and E-notes, as well as providing value for servicing escrow deposits.
- Products and Services: Commercial lending for single tenant and owner-occupied properties; Commercial correspondent lending for multi-tenant and multifamily products
- Website: www.tiaabank.com/
- Address: 301 West Bay Street-8th Floor, Jacksonville, FL 32202
U.S. Bank - Silver Sponsor
Empowering through innovation, U.S. Bank continues to bring customers home by redefining the mortgage lending experience as both a partner you can trust, and a committed advisor with staying power. Our sustained commitment to mortgage lending leadership is matched only by our recognition as a World's Most Ethical Company® by the Ethisphere Institute, six years in a row.
- Products and Services: Third Party mortgage lending (Correspondent and Housing Finance Agency), Warehouse lending, and Retail lending
- Website: www.usbank.com/correspondent
- Phone: (952) 876-5483
- Address: 9380 Excelsior Boulevard, Hopkins, MN 55343
Union Home Mortgage - Silver Sponsor
Since our inception in 1970, Union Home Mortgage Corp. (UHM) has established an outstanding reputation based on professional conduct and uncompromising integrity. Over the past 40+ years, our customer-centric focus has helped us grow our annual lending volume to over 3 billion dollars in responsible lending per year.
Today, UHM is a full-service mortgage banking company with corporate headquarters in Strongsville, Ohio. Sustaining a comprehensive network, UHM is licensed in 34 states plus D.C. to support homeowners across the country through Retail, Wholesale and Consumer Direct channels. Union Home Mortgage is proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace (Cleveland Plain Dealer 2015, 2016, 2017), Crain's 52 Fastest Growing Companies (2016), Mortgage Executive Magazine's 6th Best Mortgage Company to Work For (2016), Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies (2016, 2017), and welcomes all borrowers, referral partners and employees to the UHM family as their lender for life.
- Products and Services: Mortgage Bankers
- Website: www.uhm.com
- Phone: (440) 234-4300
- Address: 8241 Dow Circle, Strongsville OH 44136-1761
Weiner Brodsky Kider PC- Silver Sponsor
The attorneys of Weiner Brodsky Kider PC have been involved in the financial services industry for more than three decades, and our firm is one of the leading law firms in the country practicing in this area. A number of our members have served as senior officials with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and are experts in housing finance matters. In addition, we have former U.S. Department of Justice trial attorneys who are well-versed in the handling of litigation matters as well as government investigations and administrative proceedings.
The compliance element of our financial services practice includes advising clients generally with regard to federal and state laws that regulate the origination and servicing of mortgage loans. More specifically, we assist clients in their compliance with, among others, the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, Truth in Lending Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Fair Housing Act, Home Mortgage Disclosure Act, Fair Debt Collections Practices Act, E-Sign, and Gramm-Leach-Bliley, as well as with the requirements of CFPB, HUD, VA, GNMA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac. We also counsel clients with respect to licensing and other requirements of various state regulators.
Our presence in Washington, D.C. naturally lends itself to the representation of mortgage lending clients and their depository affiliates before CFPB, HUD, VA, GNMA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, the Federal Reserve Board, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, and the Federal Trade Commission. Without exception, our firm maintains excellent working relationships with these agencies. Our attorneys also participate in agency rulemaking proceedings and advise clients on both federal and state law developments. Additionally, we assist clients with various mortgage banking related transactions. These transactions include the acquisition and sale of mortgage companies, branch offices, whole loan portfolios and loan servicing portfolios; the structuring of lending programs, loan broker and correspondent programs, warehouse agreements, repurchase agreements, and loan participation agreements; and the negotiation of loan workouts. We serve as counsel for the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association and advise reverse mortgage industry members with respect to regulatory compliance matters, transactions, and new lending and investor programs. We also serve as counsel for The Real Estate Valuation Advocacy Association and The Texas Manufactured Housing Association. Finally, we provide advice directly, and through associated counsel, about state law issues in all 50 states and the District of Columbia affecting financial service industry members.
Compliance Audits and Due Diligence
We routinely undertake reviews of the operations, practices and policies and procedures of our clients, and assist with the design and implementation of appropriate corrective action. We undertake similar reviews on behalf of potential investors, as well as reviewing pools and portfolios for compliance with applicable law.
Building on the firm's financial services practice, our aim is to provide mortgage lenders, and other financial institutions, with litigation assistance with respect to the full range of issues that affect the mortgage industry. In that regard, we have represented clients in a broad array of civil and administrative litigation matters, including cases involving the Dodd-Frank Act, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, Truth in Lending Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Fair Housing Act, loan repurchase obligations, and mortgage loan portfolio sales and servicing. We represent clients in litigation involving private parties as well as litigation brought by or against government entities in connection with the participation by clients in government lending, insurance, and guaranty programs. We have developed a particular expertise in class action cases and have represented a number of clients in connection with class actions involving disclosures, servicing fees, credit reporting, escrow account practices, private mortgage insurance, unauthorized transmission of facsimiles, and other issues arising under all of the major federal mortgage lending laws. Our litigation practice is nationwide, with cases pending in numerous state and federal courts across the country as well as before various administrative agencies.
- Products and Services: Attorneys
- Website: www.thewbkfirm.com
- Phone: (202) 628-2000
- Address: 1300 19th Street, NW-5th Floor Washington, DC 20036-1609