Fundamentals of Mortgage Banking for Servicing Professionals
|Before January 2, 2023||After January 2, 2023|
About the Event
Join MBA Education for a virtual workshop tailored specifically for servicing professionals working at residential mortgage lenders and servicers. This interactive discussion will help ensure attendees understand the current mortgage lending environment and the critical elements of the loan lifecycle. Once the foundation is set, industry experts will provide an update on where the industry stands after a tumultuous couple of years. In just a short period of time, standard business assumptions and processes have completely been disrupted and this will be your opportunity to bring clarity to everything that has transpired.
The second part of the workshop will be a conversation on the issues and potential hurdles facing mortgage companies in the coming months and how you can help support your organization. Attendees will be provided a list of what to keep in mind, but will also be asked to bring their questions and share with the others in the class the question of “what is keeping you up at night”. Whether you are a conference attendee or not, this will be a great opportunity to network with your industry peers and gain key insights that pertain specifically to your line of work.
* In order to make the last part of this workshop most beneficial to all attendees, please email Amanda Straub with questions or concerns you would like to be addressed.
Monday, February 13 (10:00 AM - 3:30 PM ET)
Attendees should expect to:
- Review the basic components of residential mortgage servicing, lifecycle, key industry players, and how money is made
- Understand the importance of your organization's goals while building and maintaining a servicing portfolio that supports those goals
- Identify the differences (and similarities) between depository and non-depository pricing, secondary marketing, delivery, servicing value and accounting practices
- Consider the unique issues still facing lenders and servicers as a result of the pandemic
- Discuss issues keeping servicers up at night and address common problems encountered by attendees
Who Should Attend?
- Servicing professionals
- Charles Fues, Manager, Business Analysis, Cenlar FSB
- Pat Taylor, New Directions Consulting Services
- The workshop will be divided into four parts, with short breaks and a lunch break.
Special Pricing & Discounts:
If you are attending the Servicing Solutions Conference and Expo, this workshop is available for $50. Please email [email protected] for this discount.
For mPact members, use promo code MPACTVW150 to receive this workshop for $150.
For Education Pro and Premium subscribers, this workshop is complimentary with your subscription! Please email Shawn McGory take advantage of this benefit. Contact Jeff Schummer to learn more about Education Advantage !