CONVERGENCE: Deciphering ESG in Affordable Multifamily Lending
March 30, 2023 2:00 PM-3:00 PM
About the Event
Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) multifamily lending programs continue to be a hot topic in the housing ecosystem. Despite pressure from regulators, stakeholders, and investors, MBA believes ESG is fundamentally a private-market construct. However, as the momentum for ESG lending grows, the unanswered questions on how to track and measure ESG increase. MBA continues to explore the environmental impact, social outcomes, and business practices of multifamily lending. Join us to hear from industry experts who are working to better understand ESG through policies, programs, and practices.
Thursday, March 30 (2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET)
- Tackling Environmental circumstances
- Learning Social Impact
- Hearing from the Governance (ESG)
- Understanding multifamily lending programs
- Multifamily Lending
- Managing Directors
- Senior Vice Presidents
- Moderator: Jamie Woodwell, Vice President in the Research and Economics, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Kuwananh Ezulike, Executive Director Capital Markets at USAA/US Real Co.
- Bob Simpson, President and CEO, Multifamily Impact Council
- Kathryn Thurston, Executive Director, Head of Debt ESG, PGIM