Meeting your ESG and DEI Goals: SupplierGATEWAY Demo
About the Event
In February 2022, MBA announced the launch of The Commercial Real Estate Diverse Supplier (CREDS) Consortium and platform vendor SupplierGATEWAY to offer their services as a new member resource. The CREDS Consortium is an alliance of national trade associations dedicated to helping promote supplier diversity within the real estate industry.
SupplierGATEWAY will present a demo of their platform and show how members can increase their discretionary spending with Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprises (MWBEs) as well as demonstrate progress toward Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) goals.
Tuesday, April 4 (2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET)
- Promote DEI across the supply chain of businesses within the real estate sector
- Improve and accelerate real estate business opportunities for MWBEs
- Support benchmarking and reporting tools for real estate companies to track diverse supplier spending
- Entry Level
- Home for All Pledge signers
- CMF Members
- Residential Members
- Corporate and Social Responsibility
- Rock Irvin, Chief Commercial Officer, SupplierGATEWAY