MSR Transfers: Balancing Risk, Customer Experience and Efficiency
About the Event
With anticipated sector consolidation and associated MSR transfer activity, servicers will be required to balance customer experience and regulatory scrutiny with efficiency. The process of transferring MSRs from one entity to another is complex and impacts all segments of performing and nonperforming servicing, accounting, investor reporting and data reconciliation.
Join MBA Education and industry professionals to establish a playbook, enhanced by effective serving transfer project management and transfer event process automation. This discussion will cover how to improve the servicing transfer process for the buyer, seller as well as the borrowers.
Thursday, June 15 (2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET)
- Discuss current industry challenges and opportunities
- Analyze leading practices in transfer governance and risk management
- Examine automation and the impacts it can have on the customer and client experiences
Who Should Attend?
- Capital markets leadership
- Performing and non performing servicing leadership
- Collateral management and document management leadership
- Customer correspondence and call center leaders
- Regulatory compliance leaders (thinking about the CFPB guidance here)
- Joe Sennett, Senior Manager, PwC
- Jacob Garrett, Senior Manager, PwC
- Jessica Pejka, VP, Transaction Management, Incenter Mortgage Advisors, LLC
- Joey Prince, SVP, Servicing Operations & Advance Management, Shellpoint