FHA LEAN Virtual Workshop Series
About the Event
MBA Education is pleased to offer a first-of-its-kind virtual workshop training series covering key underwriting considerations including current HUD requirements that FHA LEAN underwriters need to know when underwriting healthcare properties. Following in the footsteps of the FHA MAP and FHA 221(d)(4) program, MBA Education will bring together industry leaders to ensure industry professionals have the most comprehensive FHA LEAN training to succeed on the job.
This virtual workshop series will be delivered through six virtual workshops, 90 minutes each and attendees are required to attend all sessions in order to receive credit.
- Appraisal Review for FHA LEAN Underwriting
- Eligible Debt in a 232 Mortgage
- ORCF Mortgage Credit
- Risky Business: Risk Management and Operations Analysis for HUD-insured Residential Care Facilities
- Financial Analysis
- HUD Healthcare Loan Sizings – Establishing a Successful Transaction
- Virtual Workshop
- FHA LEAN Underwriters
- Financial Analysts
- Risk Managers and Professionals
- Tuesday, July 25 (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
- Thursday, July 27 (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
- Tuesday, August 1 (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
- Thursday, August 3 (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
- Tuesday, August 8 (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
- Thursday, August 10 (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
** Webinars may vary in duration depending on the subject matter**
- Full instructor list to be announced.
Scholarship Availability & Discounts:
MBA’s Path to Diversity Scholarship enables employees from diverse backgrounds to advance their career development by receiving up to $2,000 in education funds. Learn more and apply at mba.org/pathtodiversity.
Your organization can get two complimentary seats to this class with an Education Advantage subscription! Contact Jeff Schummer to learn more about Education Advantage!