From Policy to Practice – Fannie and Freddie’s New Radon Sampling Requirements
About the Event
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac recently implemented changes regarding radon testing standards for on multifamily transactions. Join MBA Education and industry experts as they address questions and concerns that have come up since adoption. Presenters will discuss the new changes to the regulations (testing protocol and mitigation standards), specific exemptions, how standards differ in individual states, an explanation of ANSI/AARST standards and where they apply. Attendees can expect to walk away with items to consider during scoping including deal timing, seller tolerance, tenant disturbance, and sponsor tolerance.
Thursday, October 5 (2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET)
- Review of new policy and protocols
- Provide a high level overview of ANSI/AARST and to which states this applies
- Differentiate regulations from state to state
- Analyze unique situations to be considered when scoping a project
- Agency Leaders
- Asset Managers
- Summer Gell, Principal, Partner Engineering and Science, Inc
- Rachael Rossmeissl-Stone, Senior Project Manager, Partner Engineering and Science, Inc.