School of Mortgage Banking II: November 2023: Online
|Before September 25, 2023||After September 25, 2023|
About the Event
MBA Education’s School of Mortgage Banking II analyzes managing profitability and risk in mortgage banking. It emphasizes effective organization and management of the production, servicing and secondary marketing departments for the purpose of controlling risks and maximizing bottom-line profits. This course covers developing new markets, production management, servicing portfolio management and valuation, marketing risk management and pricing strategy.
Note: Students who intend to acquire their AMP designation need to first complete SOMB I and pass the exam, then complete SOMB II and pass the exam. Students who are not working toward AMP designations do not need complete SOMB I to enroll in SOMB II.
- Technology: Drivers and Choices
- Profitable Production Management
- Secondary Marketing Revisited
- MBSs & CMOs
- The Art & Science of Pricing
- Pipeline Hedging
- Servicing Portfolio Valuation
- Classroom/Workshop (Virtual)
- Each session of the School of Mortgage Banking II is taught by an industry professional considered a thought leader by MBA and other subject matter experts in that area of mortgage lending. Click to read about MBA's School of Mortgage Banking II instructors.
- Individuals interested in taking an in-depth look at managing profitability and risk in the residential mortgage lending industry
- Individuals interested in obtaining the AMP or the CMB designation
- Mortgage professionals in any role in the residential mortgage industry
- Monday, November 6 (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Tuesday, November 7 (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Wednesday, November 8 (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Thursday, November 9 (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Monday, November 13 (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Tuesday, November 14 (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Wednesday, November 15 (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Thursday, November 16 (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Monday, November 27 (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Tuesday, November 28 (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Wednesday, November 29 (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Thursday, November 30 (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Monday, December 4 (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Tuesday, December 5 (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Wednesday, December 6 (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Thursday, December 7 (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
** Sessions may vary in duration depending on the subject matter**
Scholarship Availability & Discounts:
MBA’s Path to Diversity Scholarship enables employees from diverse backgrounds to advance their career development by receiving up to $2,000 in education funds. Learn more and apply at mba.org/pathtodiversity.
Your organization can get two complimentary seats to this class with an Education Advantage subscription! Contact Jeff Schummer to learn more about Education Advantage!