School of Mortgage Banking III: November 2023: Online
|Before October 16, 2023||After October 16, 2023|
About the Event
MBA Education’s School of Mortgage Banking III emphasizes long-term strategic planning in a mortgage-banking environment through an interactive, discussion-based, four-day session that includes an advanced computerized model-Advanced Interactive Mortgage Management (AIMM). Working in teams, students will develop a 5‐year strategic plan to bring a struggling mortgage company back to profitability while also positioning it for a strong future. Incorporating its vision for where the company can go economically, geographically, and technologically, each team will manage the company through eight quarters of varying economic conditions. The team’s strategic plan and the results of the computer simulation will be presented to the Board of Directors on the last day of the course.
Requirements for attending School of Mortgage Banking III Online:
- Attendance to every session is required for completion. Sessions will not be recorded.
- For final group presentations, webcams are strongly encouraged.
SOMB III concludes with a graduation ceremony on Friday awarding successful participants their AMP designation. (Successful completion of SOMB I, II, and III results in your AMP designation.)
- Current Issues
- Strategic Thinking
- Risk Management Strategies
- Case Study and Team Simulation
- Classroom/Workshop (Virtual)
- Individuals interested in applying long-term strategic planning in a residential mortgage-banking environment
- Individuals interested in obtaining the AMP or the CMB designation
- Mortgage professionals in any role in the residential mortgage industry
- Monday, November 27 (1:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET)
- Tuesday, November 28 (1:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET)
- Wednesday, November 29 (1:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET)
- Thursday, November 30 (1:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET)
- Friday, December 1 (1:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET)
- Tuesday, December 5 (1:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET)
- Wednesday, December 6 (1:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET)
- Thursday, December 7 (1:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET)
- Friday, December 8 (1:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET)
- Tuesday, December 12 (1:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET)
- Wednesday, December 13 (1:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET)
- Thursday, December 14 (1:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET)
- Friday, December 15 (1:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET)
** Webinars may vary in duration depending on the subject matter**
Scholarship Availability & Discounts:
MBA’s Path to Diversity Scholarship enables employees from diverse backgrounds to advance their career development by receiving up to $2,000 in education funds. Learn more and apply at mba.org/pathtodiversity.
Interested in complimentary seats for your organization? Contact Jeff Schummer at [email protected] to learn more about Education Advantage.