School of Multifamily Property Inspections: November 2023: Online
|Before October 16, 2023||After October 16, 2023|
About the Event
MBA Education’s School of Multifamily Property Inspections is designed to help originators, asset managers, underwriters, servicers, and those inspecting multifamily properties better understand the nuances of physical property conditions, as well as the appropriate way to perform efficient physical inspections. MBA works closely with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to provide a course that prepares inspectors for Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac-financed multifamily properties.
Successful completion of this course (passing the exam) results in an MBA Certificate of Completion that is recognized by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Multifamily Inspection Evaluation
- The Property Inspection Process
- Environmental Issues
- Assisted Living and Senior Housing
- Affordable Housing
- Market Matters
- Property Rating Systems: Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac
- The Physical Asset
- Accessibility Requirements
- Assessing Risk
- Classroom/Workshop (Virtual)
- Course instructor(s) are experienced property assessors, environmental experts, lender representatives, and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac representatives.
- Loan Originators
- Servicers/Asset Managers
- Monday, November 27 (11:00 am - 2:00 pm ET)
- Tuesday, November 28 (11:00 am - 2:00 pm ET)
- Wednesday, November 29 (11:00 am - 2:00 pm ET)
- Thursday, November 30 (11:00 am - 2:00 pm ET)
- Monday, December 4 (11:00 am - 2:00 pm ET)
- Tuesday, December 5 (11:00 am - 2:00 pm ET)
- Wednesday, December 6 (11:00 am - 2:00 pm ET)
- Thursday, December 7 (11:00 am - 2:00 pm ET)
** Sessions may vary in duration depending on the subject matter**
Scholarship Availability & Discounts:
MBA’s Path to Diversity Scholarship enables employees from diverse backgrounds to advance their career development by receiving up to $2,000 in education funds. Learn more and apply at mba.org/pathtodiversity.