CMB Tech Committee Webinar Series: Optimizing Warehouse Expense
About the Event
The relationship between an IMB and its warehouse lenders is arguably the IMB’s most important business relationship. It often ranks as a top 3 or 4 non-payroll expense on the P&L. Join warehousing experts from the Certified Mortgage Banker’s Technology Committee for a discussion on warehousing opportunities and challenges IMBs face (relative to depositories). Our panel of experts will share their experiences in optimizing warehouse expense for lenders.
Warehouse interest expense can chew up profits unless you optimize multiple factors in your selection of warehouse lender and negotiate terms. This presentation will focus on access to short term liquidity in the form of warehouse lines of credit and how critical they are for IMB’s.
Thursday, December 14 (12:00 PM - 1:00 PM ET)
- Overview of warehousing and what role does it play for mortgage bankers
- Examine some of the best practices in leveraging warehouse lines
- Analyze common challenges with managing warehouse expenses and the solutions to help minimize them
- Discuss ideas on how a mortgage bank can optimize warehouse expenses
- All real estate finance professional interested in learning more about optimizing warehouse expense
- Moderator: Christy Moss, CMB, Chief Customer Officer, FormFree
- Jon Rutila, CMB, Chief Revenue Officer, OptiFunder Corp.
- Brenda Clem CMB, President, Brenda Clem Consulting
- Jim Deitch, CMB, CPA, Co-Founder & CEO, Teraverde Financial