Commercial Real Estate Basics: Underwriting Multifamily and Valuation: February 2024
|Before January 11, 2024||After January 11, 2024|
About the Event
The goal of Underwriting Multifamily and Valuation is to help participants understand the basic concepts of underwriting a multifamily property. This four-part, instructor-guided online course reviews the types of multifamily and the various lending platforms that finance multifamily, how multifamily income and expenses are derived, and how multifamily real estate is valued. The course concludes with a discussion of common multifamily lending risks and risk mitigants. Underwriting Multifamily and Valuation is one of eight courses in MBA Education's CRE Basics series.
- Lending Platforms and the Lending Process
- Deriving Multifamily Income and Expenses
- Multifamily Valuation
- Multifamily Lending Risks and Risk Mitigants
- Instructor-Guided Online Course
- Loan Originators/Loan Processors
- Loan Analysts/Underwriters
- Loan Closers
- Individuals who work in other areas of commercial real estate (marketing, law, accounting) and want to learn more about the commercial/multifamily appraisal
- Thursday, February 22 (1:00 PM - 2:30 PM ET)
- Thursday, February 29 (1:00 PM - 2:30 PM ET)
- Thursday, March 7 (1:00 PM - 2:30 PM ET)
- Thursday, March 14 (1:00 PM - 2:30 PM ET)
** Webinars may vary in duration depending on the subject matter**
Scholarship Availability & Discounts:
MBA’s Path to Diversity Scholarship enables employees from diverse backgrounds to advance their career development by receiving up to $2,000 in education funds. Learn more and apply at mba.org/pathtodiversity.
Your organization can get two complimentary seats to this class with an Education Advantage subscription! Contact Jeff Schummer to learn more about Education Advantage!