CRI Associate Designation (Level II)
In This Section
The Charter (Level II Examination) is the second step toward earning your CRI Charter Designation and demonstrating your commitment to ethics- based competency in commercial real-estate.
NEW THIS YEAR: Level II Enhancements
We've made improvements to the Level II study guide and exam to help you take your career to the next level.
- Now offered online using a virtual proctor so you can take the exam from anywhere
- Revised study guide with relevant information, scenario examples, and financial formulas
- New comprehensive practice test to help you prepare for the exam
- Updated supplemental references that provide additional data and guidance
Charter Fast Facts
- The exam consists of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- The exam focuses on the concept of the real estate portfolio management and capital markets.
- Each candidate has 12 months from enrollment to study and pass the examination.
- Charter Exam Fees:
- Application Fee - $100
- Enrollment Fee - $1,050
Upon enrollment, the candidate will be given access to MBA's learning management system which houses the exam, study guide, reference materials, and discussion board.
A brief summary of the test components include:
- Capital Market Instruments (fixed income securities, equities, hybrid instruments)
- Real Estate Asset Management at Property Level (maximizing value for equity and debt investors)
- Real Estate Asset Management at Portfolio Level (asset liability management, capital structure, etc.)
- Management and Asset Classes (asset classes and markets, allocation, derivatives, benchmarking)