We're training the industry's workforce.
MBA Education is the real estate finance industry's premier source for results-oriented education and training. We provide training opportunities to help all real estate finance professionals grow and advance in their careers, regardless of experience level or speciality.
In 2017, we:
- Trained 10,000+ Trained Real Estate Professionals
- Offered 300+ Programs (see pie chart)
- Awarded 107 Path to Diversity Scholarships (totaling nearly $100,000)
- Graduated 72 Professionals for MBA’s Future Leaders Program
- Presented 512 Professional Certifications & Designations (including 40 individuals received their Certified Mortgage Banker® Designation)
- Hosted 2 Virtual Career Fairs (with 1,150+ students participated and 38 member companies)
This year, we added new programs this year to drive the industry forward.
- Advanced Risk Management for Mortgage Professionals Workshop, developed in partnership with The University of Maryland Robert H. Smith School of Business. Contact Laura Vanegas for 2018 course information.
- Commercial Loan Origination Sales Training Workshop, helping mortgage bankers close the deal.
- Management Essentials for the Mortgage Professional, a four day leadership development training.
Live Instructor-Guided, Online
- School of Loan Origination II, continuing to help loan officers grow their production business.
- Launched 10 regulatory compliance self-study courses, part of Level 1 of the Certified Mortgage Compliance Professional Designation.
- 20 Hour SAFE ACT Comprehensive Mortgage Loan Originator, the most interactive 20-hour pre-licensing course available to mortgage lenders.
Reports & Guides
- Published 52 Successor In Interest State Level Reports, to help servicers understand the required documents to verify a successor in interest's status in each state.
- Re-released our CFPB’s Mortgage Servicing Rules Resource Guide©, extensively updated from 2013 to reflect new servicing requirements and provisions.
Let us help you make 2018 your best year!
For more information or questions, contact Jeff Schummer, Vice President of Education Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.