Advanced Servicing Workshop
In This Section
Public Course Delivery Method: Classroom Course
Duration of Course: 2 days
About this Course
This course is designed for career-minded loan administration professionals who want to develop the strategic vision needed to move their operation to the next level. This highly interactive program includes a discussion of loan administration's role in the big picture of mortgage banking profitability; risk management concerns including current regulatory challenges and quality control; servicing financial management and profitability; and a valuable presentation of current MBA servicing research. Designed and taught by respected industry experts, this course provides great networking and peer-learning opportunities and is sure to be a valuable career-building experience for AVP-level and VP- level managers, director and group-level managers, and high performing individual contributors.
Attend this course to learn the latest trends and issues related to the most recent CFPB exam findings. This advanced course will help participants improve exam readiness, quality assurance, cost control and profitability. It will also help broaden their perspective with loan servicing operations, and enhance strategic thinking skills necessary to manage a compliant servicing operation in today's regulatory environment. During this challenging and interactive two day course, our expert instructors will engage in an in-depth exploration of:
- Improving servicing profitability
- Preparing for the new CFPB regulatory challenges
- Applying operational best practices
- Implementing technology
This workshop is led by servicing experts with depth in diverse areas including regulatory compliance, quality assurance, servicing portfolio valuation and servicing operations.
- Timely information about economic trends and current regulatory issues impacting the servicing industry.
- Updates on CFPB exams and best practices to survive an audit.
- Review of profitability, cost to service and discussion of cost containment.
- Guidance and tools to achieve regulatory compliance and quality assurance in daily operations.
- Opportunity to network with other industry professionals and share best practices with peers.
- Foundational understanding of servicing finance to run a more profitable servicing organization.
- Best practices for managing.
Who Should Attend
- Servicing professionals at the Group, Director, AVP and VP level with 2+ years of experience who wish to take their career to the next level in managing servicing operations.
- Professionals pursuing their CMS Designation who have completed the web based self-study curriculum.
Successful completion of this event will earn the participant 4 points toward MBA's Certified Mortgage Banker (CMB) Designation.
Advanced Servicing Workshop is also the final required course in earning the Residential Certified Mortgage Servicer (CMS) Specialist Designation. Offered exclusively by MBA Education, the CMS establishes a high standard of training for servicing professionals.
For Your Staff
Most MBA Education programs can be offered at your location or online for your staff at your convenience. It is also customizable to fit within your corporate goals and culture.