Commercial Loan Origination Sales Training Workshop
Explore how to develop a successful business by learning well-stablished sales practices, identify what all participants in the transaction require, hone in on your individual marketing style, learn strategies that successful mortgage bankers utilize to close the deal and stablish a competitive advantage. The Workshop will be an interactive classroom environment with a combination lecture, case studies and group presentations. View complete agenda here.
- Establish clientele and determine their needs
- Develop a sense of confidence in sales skills and understanding of specific markets
- Establish strategies for utilizing your marketing style
- Develope techniques for defining your competitive advantage
- Establish strategies for maintaining relationships and gaining future business
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for individuals who have been in the mortgage lending industry for a short time and want to acquire the skills needed to be effective and productive in sales. Individuals should have familiarity of commercial property types, market lending platforms, capital markets, and rela estate finance theory.
- Gail Griffith, Associate Director, MBA
- Daniel Phelan, CMB, CCMS, CRI, President & CEO, Pacific Southwest Realty Services
- Michael Tanner, Principal, Pacific Southwest Realty Services