FHA Multifamily Underwriter Training
In This Section
The FHA Multifamily Underwriting Training Program was developed in consultation with HUD's Office of Multifamily Programs and expert teams of MAP Lenders, engineers, appraisers, and attorneys.
At the end of this comprehensive course, participants can demonstrate mastery of knowledge, skills, and abilities expected of HUD-approved MAP underwriters
Key business applications include:
- Improved quality and accuracy in FHA multifamily underwriting
- Improved processing times for FHA multifamily loans
- Improved working relationships and consistency in decision-making by HUD staff and MAP lenders
- Increased awareness and application of multifamily underwriting best practices
This course is offered via a blended learning format, combining the flexibility and ease of web-based study and the impact and collaboration of in-person training.
Time Commitment Overview:
- Twice-weekly two hour live webinars (Tuesdays and Fridays)
- Approximately five hours per week of self-study and assignment completion.