We’re Looking for Instructors!
In This Section
Help Us Train The Industry's Workforce
MBA Education is recruiting instructors for several of our flagship courses. This is a great professional development opportunity as well as a way to expand your brand and your network.
In just the last year, we’ve trained 10,000+ industry professionals to support career longevity and performance. Join our mission to help the industry’s workforce learn, achieve and succeed.
Available Course Topics
- Loan Production Basics - Origination; Processing; Underwriting; and Closing Shipping, Delivery
- Profitable Production Management
- Loan Administration Basics - Escrow Management; Cash Management; Investor Administration; Collections and Loss Mitigation; Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, REO; Financial Management; and Quality Control
- Servicing Portfolio Valuation
- Regulatory Compliance
- Secondary Marketing Basics
- Pricing, Hedging, and Futures
- Technology and Operations
- School of Mortgage Banking I + II (Classroom)
- Advanced Servicing Workshop (Classroom)
- School of Mortgage Servicing (Instructor-Led Online)
- Introduction to Mortgage Banking (Instructor-Led Online)
- Continued maintenance of MBA Education's 150+ web-based self-study library
- Exposure for you and your organization
- Professional development
- Points towards your CMB Designation eligibility
- Networking opportunities
- A rewarding experience
- And money, in some instances
Questions? Want to Sign Up?
Contact David Upbin, Vice President, Education Operations and Programming, and MBA Strategy, at email@example.com.