Certified Mortgage Compliance Professional (CMCP) Designation
In This Section
With the ever-changing regulatory environment, we've created this Specialist Designation to recognize the achievements of individuals in the real estate finance industry for their commitment to having a compliant workplace, specifically in the mortgage industry.
Level One Framework Only
This designation program is intended to include 20-25 hours of web-based course work, on the following subject matter:
- Introduction to Regulatory Compliance*
- Regulatory Compliance in the Residential Lending Cycle*
- Anti-Terrorism and Anti-Money Laundering Laws
- Communication Laws*
- Consumer Financial Protection Laws*
- Fair Lending and Equal Opportunity Laws*
- Privacy and Credit Reporting Laws*
- Residential Loan Servicing Laws
- ECOA + FH Act
- Monitoring Loan Files for Compliance Professionals
- Reviewing Business Processes for Compliance Professionals
- Reviewing Marketing for Compliance Professionals
- Working the Help Desk for Compliance Professionals
*These courses are not available.
Please Note: The Level I framework is still being developed . Work will begin on future levels once Level I is complete.
Level One Candidate Profile
Compliance professionals with 0-2 years of experience, including:
- Junior compliance analyst
- Compliance specialist
- Junior QC/QC analyst
- Regulatory or licensing specialist
Upon completion of the full program (Levels I, II and III) you will be recognized as a highly trained compliance professional.
More Information: Contact Amber Lawrence, Associate Director, MBA Education at email@example.com or (202) 557-2766.