MBA Compliance Essentials: Self-Study Courses
In This Section
Don't Get Caught Unprepared
The CFPB is turning up the pressure on compliance with new rules. Front-line staff are being asked directly how they are complying with the rule.
Staff training is a crucial part of your compliance and we are pleased to present new courses from MBA Compliance Essentials that present the perfect solution for training your
full mortgage lending team.
Proof of Training in Only a Matter of Minutes
Participants complete guided self-study courses at their own pace (each course is 30 - 90 minutes in length). Each course contain practice questions and culminates in a final exams. Participants that pass the exam earn a certificate of completion illustrating their knowledge.
- Ability to Repay (ATR) /Qualified Mortgage (QM) Web Course
- Anti-Money Laundering for Residential Mortgage Lenders
- Communication Laws
- Consumer Financial Protection Laws
- Fair Lending and Equal opportunity Laws
- HMDA Compliance Basics
- Loan File Review for Compliance Profs
- Introduction to Regulatory Compliance
- Privacy and Credit-Reporting Laws
- Reg Comp in the Residential Lending Cycle
- Residential Loans Servicing Law
- TILA-RESPA courses:
- UDAP, UDAAP, & the MAP Rule Compliance Basics