Multifamily School of Mortgage Banking
INTRODUCING: MBA EDUCATION'S NEW MULTIFAMILY SCHOOL OF MORTGAGE BANKING.
MBA Education's Multifamily School of Mortgage Banking (SOMB) is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for multifamily professionals to get a comprehensive and interactive look at the critical elements of multifamily real estate finance.
Through a mix of lecture and group activities, attendees of this three-day program will walk away with a thorough understanding of the multifamily lending cycle, the key players and products in multifamily mortgage finance, as well as the critical role of the capital markets and securitization.
Over the course of three days, students will gain a better understanding of the following topics:
- Introduction to Multifamily Mortgage Banking
- Legal Aspects to Investing in Multifamily Real Estate
- Multifamily Lending Platforms and Loan Products
- Capital Market & Securitization
- Analyzing Multifamily Real Estate
- Real Estate Market Analysis
- Components of Multifamily Financials
- Multifamily Valuation
- Borrower Mortgage Credit and Financial Statement Analysis
- Risks Related to Lending on Multifamily
- Loan Closing and Loan Documentation
- Multifamily Loan Servicing
This unique program is tailored for small- to mid-sized lenders, Independent Mortgage Banks, Credit Unions companies with staff serving the mortgage industry.
This course is eligible for a Path to Diversity Scholarship. Learn more by clicking on the ad to the right.
For more information on registration, purchases, course content and other general education information contact:
MBA Member Services at (800) 793-6222, select option 2 (Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. ET) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.