From Executive Row to Your Front Line - We've Got You Covered.
Loan servicing professionals are challenged with retaining customers while protecting the security interest of the lender and investor. Acting as the anchor in this tenuously balanced relationship, you must understand a full range of changing issues affecting borrowers and investors. Whether you are just starting out in the industry or are a seasoned professional, MBA Education has the training you need to succeed.
Enterprise Learning Solutions: We have many new solutions that can be widely applied across your business. Call (800) 793-6222 (select option 2) to learn more or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CRE BASICS: INSPECTION AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS
Understand what the property inspection tells the underwriter and how the results of the inspection affect underwriting.
CRE BASICS: INTRODUCTION TO COMMERCIAL LOAN SERVICING
Understand the final stage in the commercial lending cycle, including the servicer and asset manager roles and responsibilities.
MULTIFAMILY PROPERTY INSPECTION WORKSHOP
Develop "best practices" required by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and learn how to perform a physical inspection of a multifamily property.
Certificates and Designations
- CS_S_200 Asset Management in CMF Lending
- CS_S_201 Basics of CMS Servicing
- CS_S_202 Benchmarking CMF Servicer Performance
- CS_S_203 CMF Servicing Agreements
- CS_S_204 CMF Servicer Surveillance
- CS_S_205 Insurance Compliance for CMF Lending
- CS_GO_100 Life Cycle of CMF Loans
- CS_S_206 Navigating CMF Loan Documents
- CS_S_207 Servicing Operations in CMF Lending