A Successful Career in Real Estate Finance Begins with the Essentials.
From strategic planning to communication essentials, every organization is looking to create a more effective and motivated workforce. Our robust catalog of programs offers a variety of courses to enhance and improve management and leadership skills, specifically geared toward the real estate finance industry.
Enterprise Learning Solutions: We have many new solutions that can be widely applied across your business. Call (800) 793-6222 (select option 2) to learn more or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTRODUCTION TO MORTGAGE BANKING
Get a high-level overview of the functions of the residential real estate finance industry such as Loan Production, Loan Administration, Secondary Marketing, and Operations and Technology.
SCHOOL OF MORTGAGE BANKING I
Introduce yourself to the world of residential lending, including an overview of associated disciplines of mortgage banking, including loan production, regulations, secondary marketing, warehousing and servicing.
SCHOOL OF MORTGAGE BANKING II
Learn about developing new markets, production management,
servicing portfolio management and valuation, marketing risk
management and pricing strategy.
Certificates and Designations
HOW RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE BANKING WORKS
LOAN LIFE CYCLE
- RC_GO_100.2 Loan Production Basics
- RC_GO_100.3 Funding, Warehousing, Shipping, & QC Basics
- RC_GO_100.4 Secondary Marketing Basics
- RC_GO_100.5 Loan Administration Basics
- RC_GO_F_200.1 Mortgage Loan Fraud Overview & Current Trends
- RC_GO_F_200.2 Mortgage Loan Fraud for Profit
- RC_GO_F_200.3 Mortgage Loan-Level Misrepresentation
- RC_GO_F_200.4 Mortgage Loan Fraud Best Practices & Resources
- RC_GO_F_201 Fraud Detection for Mortgage Servicers