Real Estate Law & Regulatory Compliance
Don't face tomorrow with uncertainty.
New and changing laws and regulations both on the federal and state levels constantly alter the face of the real estate finance industry. It is vital to understand the impact of these laws and regulations. MBA Education offers products and resources for both regulatory compliance professionals and other industry professionals who need to understand industry laws and regulations.
In addition, the effort to prevent and detect fraud in the mortgage lending process requires continuous learning to keep updated with current schemes, hot spots and red flags. MBA Education offers a variety of products and resources for quality assurance and fraud prevention professionals.
Enterprise Learning Solutions: We have many new solutions that can be widely applied across your business. Call (800) 793-6222 (select option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Learn about the popular MBA Compliance EssentialsTM program
SCHOOL OF MORTGAGE BANKING I
Introduce yourself to the world of residential lending with an overview of associated disciplines of mortgage banking, including loan production, regulations, secondary marketing, warehousing and servicing.
SCHOOL OF MORTGAGE BANKING II
Learn about developing new markets, production management, servicing portfolio management and valuation, marketing risk management and pricing strategy.
SCHOOL OF MORTGAGE BANKING III
Develop the tools you need to develop long-term strategic planning in a mortgage banking environment.
- RC_RC_GO_200 Ability to Repay & Qualified Mortgage Rule
- RC_RC_GO_201.1 Introduction to Fair Lending
- RC_RC_GO_201.2 Fair Lending During Inquiries
- RC_RC_GO_201.3 Fair Lending During Processing
- RC_RC_GO_201.4 Fair Lending During Loan Disposition
- RC_RC_GO_201.5 Evaluating Fair Lending Compliance
- RC_RC_GO_202.1 The 2015 Update to the HMDA Rule
- RC_RC_LP_200.1 Intro to Compliance in Loan Origination
- RC_RC_LP_200.2 Licensing Laws in Loan Origination
- RC_RC_LP_200.3 Disclosure Laws in Loan Origination
- RC_RC_LP_200.4 Consumer Protection Laws in Loan Origination
- RS_RC_LP_201 The TRID Rule & Completing the Forms
- RC_RC_LP_201.1 The Integrated Disclosure Rule
- RC_RC_LP_201.2 Completing the Loan Estimate Form
- RC_RC_LP_201.3 Completing the Closing Disclosure Form