FHA Multifamily Underwriter Training
In This Section
2018 FHA Multifamily Underwriter Training Program
The 2018 application period is now open. Apply here.
For any questions, please email Danielle Jackson.
MBA Education's FHA Multifamily Underwriting Training Program is the most extensive and rigorous curriculum of its kind in the Industry. It is designed to set the standard for skills required by multifamily underwriters in the field of FHA lending.
The FHA Multifamily Underwriting Training Program was developed in consultation with HUD's Office of Multifamily Programs and expert teams of MAP Lenders, engineers, appraisers, and attorneys.
At the end of this comprehensive course, participants can demonstrate mastery of knowledge, skills, and abilities expected of HUD approved MAP underwriters
Key business applications include:
- Improved quality and accuracy in FHA multifamily underwriting
- Improved processing times for FHA multifamily loans
- Improved working relationships and consistency in decision-making by HUD staff and MAP lenders
- Increased awareness and application of multifamily underwriting best practices
This course is offered via a blended learning format, combining the flexibility and ease of web-based study and the impact and collaboration of in-person training.
Time Commitment Overview:
- In-person kickoff in Washington, DC (January 8-9)
- Twice-weekly two hour live webinars (Tuesdays and Fridays)
- Approximately five hours per week of self-study and assignment completion.