Professional Development Scholarship: Path to Diversity & Inclusion Scholars who are existing industry professionals seeking to advance their careers will receive a voucher to cover registration fees, up to a maximum of $2,000, for any MBA Education program, course or product offering, including, but not limited to, the following:
- School of Mortgage Banking (SOMB), Courses I, II, or III
- Future Leaders Program
- MBA Education distance learning courses, including web-based self-study and instructor-guided offerings
View a full list of offerings from MBA Education
Please upload a personal statement (no more than 750 words) that answers the following:
- What led you to pursue a career in real estate finance?
- Describe your career objectives in the real estate finance industry.
- What are your life experiences that have shaped your values and/or that provide you with a unique perspective?
- If you are pursuing your second or third award, describe how you have utilized the knowledge and experience gained through your participation in the program to advance your own professional development, and another scholarship award will further that development.
Please upload a letter of recommendation from your immediate manager or other senior manager within the applicant’s division/company (no more than 500 words), answering the following questions:
- Why do you feel this individual is a strong candidate for the scholarship?
- How does this individual demonstrate both a sincere desire to advance and leadership skills consistent with your company’s approach to management?