MORPAC Action Week
MORPAC will host its 4th annual Action Week, June 14 -21 (dates extended in observance of Juneteenth).
Here are some highlights from last year's campaign:
- 8 professional organizations ran MORPAC company campaigns
- 400 donors contributed or pledged to contribute to MORPAC
- Over $350,000 raised in individual donations
There are two types of company campaigns you can consider that benefit MORPAC:
- Executive campaign-you ask your executive team/management to contribute to MORPAC.
- Grassroots campaign-you ask all eligible employees at your company to contribute to MORPAC.
Prior to MORPAC Action Week, MBA Staff will host an informational webinar to explain legal FEC requirements you need to understand before launching your campaign and will provide an action week plan, (2) sample solicitation messages, graphics you can use to encourage internal participation, and a flyer to promote MBA's virtual events.
If you, or someone on your team, is willing to run a MORPAC campaign on behalf of your organization, please email email@example.com or call 202-557-2777, and we can schedule an individual call to discuss details.