Mortgage Technology Vendor Working Group
In This Section
Offered exclusively to MBA Associate members, this Working Group provides a discussion forum for innovative product vendors to discuss topics of mutual interest.
The Working Group will
- Participate in forward-thinking conversations most relevant to product vendors, ultimately playing a role in shaping the future of technology in the mortgage industry
- Discuss regulatory or legislative issues at the federal or state level with MBA's policy committees, advising on action required
- Identify programming needs and direction to offer the industry’s professionals with continuous learning opportunities
- Build stronger relationships with other MBA affiliates
- Stay informed on the latest local, regional, and national developments
MBA Staff Representative: Rick Hill
The Mortgage Technology Vendor Workgroup is overseen by the Residential Technology Forum. If you are affiliated with an MBA Associate member company in good standing and would like to participate, please contact us.