In This Section
MBA Now is a 3-5 minute online video show. It is an interview-style format discussing important issues with MBA leadership and members.
Senior Vice President for Residential Policy and Member Engagement Pete Mills stopped by MBANow to lay out MBA's concerns with the PACE loan program in response to recent media reports about problems with the program. Mills outlines the difference between PACE loans and traditional home improvement loans, how the property tax secured PACE loans currently dodge important consumer protections, and how MBA is working to close the PACE loan loophole and protect consumers and the housing market.
Past MBA Now Videos
- MBA Expresses Concerns on PACE Loans
- Director of Loan Administration Justin Wiseman on Latest Servicing News
- MBA Economist Marina Walsh on Industry Trends
- VP and Regulatory Counsel Ken Markison Explains Basics of the PHH v. CFPB Case
- CREF Update from MBA SVP for C/MF Tom Kim
- Economist Lynn Fisher on Housing Demographics
- Economist Jamie Woodwell on MBA's Commercial Real Estate Forecast
- MBA Chief Economist Mike Fratantoni on MBA's Latest Forecast
- Tony Thompson, CMB, on MBA's Path to Diversity & Inclusion Scholarships
- Bill Cosgrove, President & CEO of Union Home Mortgage, on the Importance of Industry Activism
- Bank of America's D. Steve Boland on Diversity and Recruitment