Commercial Real Estate Diverse Supplier (CREDS) Consortium
The Mortgage Bankers Association is proud to align with The Commercial Real Estate Diverse Supplier (CREDS) Consortium and platform vendor SupplierGATEWAY to offer their services as a new member resource. The CREDS Consortium is an alliance of national trade associations dedicated to helping promote supplier diversity within the real estate industry.
The associations and organizations that comprise the CREDS Consortium intend to measure and demonstrate progress toward Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG), and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) goals. These goals can be aligned with identifying, and securing services from firms that are Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprises (MWBEs).
This new resource is available for all residential and commercial/multifamily real estate companies that wish to increase their discretionary spending with MWBEs in our sector’s supply chain of providers. For more information, and details please access the FAQs. For direct inquiries, contact MBA's DEI team.
- Promote DEI across the supply chain of businesses within the real estate sector.
- Improve and accelerate real estate business opportunities for MWBEs.
- Identify and develop areas where MWBEs may benefit from technical assistance, resources, and mentoring.
- Support benchmarking and reporting tools for real estate companies to track diverse supplier spending.
- Create a diverse network of procurement professionals in the real estate sector, and share DEI best practices.
Access the CREDS Database:
As a member of MBA, you can subscribe to SupplierGATEWAY’s software platform – at a discounted price – to search for, connect with, and potentially hire MWBE suppliers. You also have access to the vendor management software and a comprehensive database of MWBE suppliers through the Consortium’s portal page.
NOTE: To fully access the vendor software and database of MWBE suppliers, a company must register and subscribe to SupplierGATEWAY’s services.