In This Section
Make the Most of Your MBA Membership.
Explore the many ways your company's MBA membership provides you with the tools to stay informed and stay ahead in this competitive industry.
For more information, including how to renew, please contact Member Services at email@example.com or (800) 793-6222 (select option 1).
We Are Making Membership Matter More
All member companies in good standing now have more MBA benefits to celebrate, including:
- Complimentary access to all online education webinars and webinar recordings.
- Complimentary access to 11 foundation web-based self-study courses covering commercial/multifamily and single-family lending, as well as regulatory compliance.
- Complimentary access to some of the most sought-after economic data for all 50 states in an easy-to-read overview in the State Mortgage Market Profile.
- Complimentary access to a new MBA Research offering, Research Insights Quarterly, a chartbook comprised of key industry data from both the residential and commercial/multifamily sectors. Launching with Q2 2020 data, this all-new product highlights the key trends across the entire real estate finance market, with selected data from our forecasts and surveys including Forbearance and Call Volume Survey, Weekly Applications Survey, National Delinquency Survey, Quarterly Performance Report, CREF Databook and more.
When your organization renews by November 30th it will also receive:
- Education Advantage Loan Production Package for Residential members
- Commercial Real Estate Basics Package for Commercial/Multifamily members
- School of Mortgage Banking Package for Associate members
Benefits to Stay Informed
- Learn more about MBA's advocacy and policy priorities, and how you can get involved.
- Read your daily/weekly e-newsletters for all the relevant real estate finance news.
- Get unlimited access to industry leaders via the online Membership Directory.
- Know what's happening locally 24/7 via the State Legislative Database.
Benefits to Get You Involved
- Share your unique perspectives and shape industry policy when you serve on an MBA committee or council.
- Amplify your voice and make a difference when you join the Mortgage Action Alliance (MAA).
- Join thousands of your industry colleagues in online networking communities.
- Donate to the MBA Opens Doors Foundation to help families with a critically ill or injured child stay in their homes.
Benefits to Advance Your Business
- Find service providers and industry experts in the Vendor Marketplace.
- Enjoy discounted access to industry cooperatives CMC and Lenders One.
- Utilize the MBA Speakers Bureau to have an MBA senior leader speak at your corporate event.
- Receive special benefits, training, reduced application fees and more through our partnerships with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and ACUMA (contact us for more information).
- Save money on insurance, car rentals and more with the Member Advantage Program.
- Expand your talent pool by posting job openings or find your next great career via the MBA Career Center.
Benefits to Shape the Future
Benefits at the Right Price
MBA Members get discounted pricing on almost all MBA products and services, including:
- MBA Forecasts, Research and Data
- Conferences and Events
- MBA Education (online and in-person training)
- MBA Compliance Essentials
- Certificates and Designations
Additionally, MBA Research offers several of their most popular reports to members at no additional cost. Learn more. (login required)