We get it done: Education & Conferences
In This Section
Through MBA events and education, organizations of all sizes were able to work together to navigate the industry's emerging response to the global pandemic and quickly get up to speed on the changing market dynamics.
MBA Members are Equipped with Conferences
Because of you, we developed MBA LIVE, a state-of-the-art virtual conference experience, bringing the industry together during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Unveiled the all new MBA LIVE, a fully virtual event platform designed to deliver content and collaboration to the industry while we cannot meet in person.
- Hosted over 2,500 MBA members at the first virtual event, MBA LIVE: State of the Industry, featuring top regulators and industry leaders.
- Provided technology and compliance solutions through timely updates at MBA LIVE: Tech Solutions and MBA LIVE: Legal Issues and Regulatory Compliance.
- Gathered 1,500+ mortgage servicers from across the nation in Orlando in February to discuss the latest best practices and to prepare for the path ahead.
MBA Members are Equipped with Education
Because of you, we can provide best-in-class education and training for single-family and commercial/multifamily professionals.
- Converted flagship trainings School of Mortgage Banking I, II and III to an online format for the first time.
- Converted flagship trainings School of Multifamily Property Inspections and School of Multifamily Mortgage Banking to an online format for the first time.
- Updated and relaunched the Residential Certified Mortgage Servicer (RCMS) designation.
- Launched the brand-new Compliance Essentials Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) Resource Guide, an updated MLO Temporary Authority Resource Guide, and added new states to Remote Online Notarization (RON) State Surveys.
- Held a virtual session for the Commercial/Multifamily Future Leaders summer session, which is usually held in Washington, DC, and included Congressman Brad Sherman (D-CA 30th District).
- Hosted webinars covering COVID-19 related topics, the impending LIBOR transition and its impact on various facets of the industry, MISMO and technology changes.
- Delivered a co-branded workshop in collaboration with the American Land Title Association (ALTA) on eMortgages and Digital Closings.