We get it done: Membership Benefits
In This Section
Every year, we work hard to create ways to maximize the value of your MBA membership so that you can do more and save more. Check out the new benefits added this year for renewing organizations!
Last year, we introduced complimentary access to the State Mortgage Market Profile, some of the most sought-after economic data for all 50 states in an easy-to-read overview.
NEW this year, all members will also have complimentary access to a new MBA Research offering, Research Insights Quarterly, a chartbook comprised of key industry data from both the residential and commercial/multifamily sectors. Launching with Q2 2020 data, this all-new product highlights the key trends across the entire real estate finance market, with selected data from our forecasts and surveys including Forbearance and Call Volume Survey, Weekly Applications Survey, National Delinquency Survey, Quarterly Performance Report, CREF Databook and more.
Last year, we introduced complimentary access to all online education webinars and webinar recordings. Many of you took advantage of the more than 150 live webinars we hosted.
NEW this year, when your company renews by November 30th it will receive:
- Residential Members - Education Advantage Loan Production Package (a $1,650 value)
- One complimentary enrollment to any School of Loan Origination.
- One complimentary enrollment to Certified Residential Underwriter - Level I.
- One complimentary enrollment into the Loan Processing self-study series, featuring Processing Fundamentals, Loan Application for Processors, Verification and Supporting Documentation, Property Appraisal for Processors, and File Review and Submission.
- Commercial/Multifamily Members - Commercial Real Estate Basics Package (a $1,050 value)
Three complimentary enrollments to any of the eight instructor-guided online courses in our CRE Basics program, featuring Introduction to Commercial Real Estate, Underwriting Multifamily and Valuation, Appraisal and Three Approaches to Value, Property Inspection and Environmental Concern, Underwriting Office Buildings and Valuation, Underwriting Retail, Introduction to Commercial Loan Servicing, and Borrower Credit and Financial Statement Analysis.
- Associate Members - School of Mortgage Banking Package (up to a $1,900 value)
- For Premier Associate members, one complimentary enrollment to any School of Mortgage Banking course.
- For Select Associate members, 50% off one enrollment to any School of Mortgage Banking offering.
For Premier Associate members, one seat on MBA's HR Professionals Networking Group and additional opportunities to contribute across MBA.
*The education and networking benefits are effective as of October 1st and will not be offered to organizations who renew after November 30th.
Take advantage of these benefits and more when your organization renews by November 30th! Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.