Developing Leaders Mentoring Program
In This Section
Contact Amber Lawrence at (202) 557-2766.
MBA's Developing Leaders Mentoring Program is a newly launched 12-month program designed to support the development of employees within our member organizations. The mentoring program pairs mentors with mentees each quarter based on specific topics. As the video outlining the program explains below, this unique development opportunity allows you to grow your leadership capacity by serving as BOTH mentor and mentee on topics of your choosing.
Space is limited. The deadline to apply is February 4. Once application slots are filled, enrollment for the program will close.
Apply Now to be a part of MBA's inaugural Developing Leaders mentoring program cohort.
- Expand your network with like-minded industry leaders
- Skill development that meets each participant where they are
- Choose specific topics and mentors quarterly to broaden and develop your leadership skills
- Learn from a diverse group of industries and leaders
- Engage in a confidential space to learn and discuss challenges and discover solutions
- Reflect on your own experience and expertise as you mentor others
- Build your own personal mentoring advisory board
Program Topics Include:
- Leadership Development
- 1:1 Mentoring
- Time Management
- Balancing Work & Family
- Building Confidence
- Team Building
Who is Eligible?
All employees at MBA member companies are eligible to apply. Applications are open to individuals who are committed to their development and passionate about the development of others. Program requires a time commitment of 1-2 hours each month, and will last for 12 months.
How to Get Started:
If you are interested in participating, complete the assessment application. Participants will select a leadership topic each quarter and a mentor to work with them on the selected topic to take advantage of supplemental learning on the chosen skill.