MBA Cancelled or Postponed In-Person Conferences and Classes
In This Section
In light of the impact that the coronavirus (COVID-19) is having across our nation, MBA has decided to cancel or postpone the following in-person events. The safety of our members, event attendees, and staff remains our top priority. We are closely monitoring the recommendations of the CDC, WHO, and state and government agencies for guidance on upcoming events. Please reference this page for the latest information.
Update from June 24th at 2:30 PM, ET:As the industry's largest trade association, one of the most important services MBA provides is the ability to bring our industry together. As our nation continues to experience the impact of COVID-19, the health and safety of our members, staff, and hotel partners remains our top priority. Therefore, MBA has evaluated the feasibility of hosting large, in-person events.
Based on the re-opening standards of many of our host cities, and to give our hotel and convention center partners the opportunity to develop and implement social distancing and sanitation protocols, MBA has decided to transition our fall conferences, including MBA's Annual Convention & Expo, to virtual experiences. Learn more.
MBA LIVE Fall Schedule:
- September 15-16: Risk Management, QA & Fraud Prevention Forum
- October 19-21: MBA's Annual Convention & Expo
- November 4-5: Regulatory Compliance Conference
- November 17-18: Commercial/Multifamily Servicing & Technology Conference
- December 2-3: Accounting and Financial Management Conference
- Dates to Come: Document Custody Workshop
- School of Mortgage Banking III, Orange County, CA (3/24-3/27)
- Decoding Single Family Lending for The Tech Professional, Los Angeles, CA (3/29)
- Technology Solutions Convention and Expo, Los Angeles, CA (3/29-4/1)
- FHA Spring Lenders Roundtable (4/20-4/21)
- State and Local Workshop, Washington, DC (4/20-4/21)
- National Advocacy Conference, Washington, DC (4/21-4/22)
- Legal Issues and Regulatory Compliance, New York, NY (5/3-5/6)
- Secondary & Capital Markets Conference & Expo, New York, NY (5/17-5/20)
- Commercial/Multifamily Servicing and Technology Conference, New Orleans, LA (5/17-5/20)
- 2020 Chairman's Conference, Newport Coast, CA (5/31-6/3)
Postponed (details forthcoming)
- CREF CONNECTS Networking Reception, Atlanta, GA (4/2)
- MBA & ALTA's Digital Closing & eMortgage Boot Camp, Atlanta, GA (4/8-4/9)
- School of Mortgage Banking I and II, Detroit, MI (4/14 - 4/17)
- School of Multifamily Property Inspection, Minneapolis, MN (4/22-4/23)
- Capital Markets Summit in NYC, NY (4/23)
- Condo Lending Workshop, Baltimore, MD (4/30)
- School of Mortgage Banking II and III, Salt Lake City, UT (5/5-5/8)
- School of Mortgage Banking I, Washington, DC (5/5 - 5/8)
- Advanced Risk Management, Washington, DC (6/8-6/10)
We invite you to view our robust distance learning opportunities to keep you connected and competitive during these challenging times.