Peer Group Roundtables
In This Section
PGR: MBA and STRATMOR Peer Group Roundtables began in 1998 and are conducted jointly by MBA and the STRATMOR Group.
Be a Part of It:
Find out more at: mbastratmor.com
Download our FLYER for testimonials and information on timing.
For more information on this product, contact Marina Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 557-2817
(Note: In most cases, survey recipients must be survey participants.)
The objectives of the program are:
- To create a means for participating mortgage banking companies to review their financial results in relation to their peers at semi-annual intervals
- To offer timely data that will allow quick responses to changing business environments
- To analyze the factors that drive mortgage business performance
- To provide participants with a forum to discuss financial results through roundtable meetings at an off-site location
The survey is divided into six different peer groups:
- Large Banks
- Large Independents
- Mid-Sized Community Banks and Credit Unions
- Mid Sized Hybrid Banks
- Mid-Sized Independents: Retail Only
- Mid-Sized Independents: Multi-Channel
The survey includes information on the following:
- Production distribution by loan type
- Production income and expenses (expressed in per-loan and basis points) for the following four channels:Optional breakdown of sales versus fulfillment cost
- Consumer Direct
- Optional breakdown of sales versus fulfillment cost
- Servicing distribution by loan type
- Servicing income and expenses (expressed in per-loan and basis points)
- Other data on technology costs, corporate administration, employment, systems used and company profiles
Industry Benchmarking from MBA Research
Quarterly Mortgage Bankers Performance Reports
Revenue, Cost and Volume Statistics for Non-Depository Institutions
PGR: MBA and Stratmor Peer Group Roundtables
Compare your company's financial results and operational practices to peers.
Servicing Operations Study and Forum
Get the most detailed cost and operational evaluation of your servicing department.
Mortgage Banking Compensation Survey Program
Comprehensive compensation data for more than 200 positions within the mortgage banking industry.