Commercial Loan Origination: Sales Training Workshop
Fannie Mae, Chicago, IL
Thursday, March 29th, 2018
Class is held from 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM CT
One South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
Hotel Registration Information:
- All registrants are responsible for making their own hotel accommodations.
- Please click here to see hotels in close proximity to the course location.
Explore how to develop a successful business by learning well-established sales practices, identify what all participants in the transaction require, hone in on your individual marketing style, learn strategies that successful mortgage bankers utilize to close the deal and establish a competitive advantage. The workshop will be an interactive classroom environment with a combination of lecture, case studies and group presentations.
Objectives:Attendees can expect to:
- Establish clientele and determine their needs.
- Develop a sense of confidence in sales skills and an understanding of specific markets.
- Establish strategies for utilizing your marketing style.
- Develop techniques for defining your competitive advantage.
- Establish strategies for maintaining relationships and gaining future business.
Who Should Attend?This workshop is designed for individuals who have been in the mortgage lending industry for a short time and want to acquire the skills needed to be effective and productive in sales. Individuals should have familiarity of commercial property types, market lending platforms, capital markets, and real estate finance theory.
- Gail Griffith, Associate Director, Commercial/Multifamily Content, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Others To Be Announced
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.
On Thursday, March 29th, 2018, the workshop will begin at 8:00 AM and run until 5:30 PM CT.
MBA Education recommends you wait until after you receive our registration confirmation email before you make any travel arrangements. MBA assumes no liability for any penalty fees on airline tickets, deposits for hotel accommodations, or any other fees, charges, penalties, or other incidental costs that a registrant might incur. To review all of MBA Education policies, please click here