Foundational Concepts in Residential Mortgage Servicing
Hyatt Regency Orlando, Orlando, FL
|Member Price||(Before ) $400.00||$450.00||(After ) $450.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $600.00||$700.00||(After ) $700.00|
One of MBA Education's most popular workshops of the year, Foundational Concepts in Residential Mortgage Servicing offers attendees a comprehensive look at the interrelated roles and responsibilities of a mortgage servicing department and how a well-run operation can help an organization meet its financial and strategic roles. The Mortgage Servicing Right (MSR) has become a valuable commodity in recent years and many organizations are having the internal debate as whether to retain or release servicing. This one-day workshop is designed to create an environment where servicing personnel at all levels of experience, can learn, ask questions and better understand the considerations that goes into solving a complex question such as retain vs release.
The workshop provides a basic foundation in loan products, secondary marketing, and servicing to help servicers understand the common language that will help foster partnerships across the entire organization. It also highlights key concepts in the servicing lifecycles, quality control, and of increasing importance, the latest in regulatory compliance and the impact rules and regulations have on operations, technology and vendor management.
Attend both the workshop and conference and receive $50 off of each registration, for a total savings of $100. Please contact email@example.com for your discount
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.
Sunday, February 23, 2020
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST
Hyatt Regency Orlando
9801 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
- Key concepts of residential loan administration including: escrow administration, cash management, investor administration, collections and loss mitigation, bankruptcy, foreclosure, and REO
- Understanding of how mortgage servicing fits in the residential loan lifecycle
- Review of the latest in servicing regulations and impact on operations, technology, and vendor management
- Role of Quality Control in mortgage servicing
- Overview of retained versus released servicing, and how the Mortgage Servicing Right (MSR) impacts an organization's bottom line
Who Should Attend?
- Real estate finance professionals seeking a foundational understanding or refresher of mortgage servicing concepts
- Customer Service Representatives
- Collections Specialists
- Default Support
- Mortgage Servicing Auditors
- Compliance personnel
- Pat Taylor, Managing Director, New Directions Consulting Services
The workshop will take place on Sunday, February 23rd from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.