NY DFS Cybersecurity Requirements Workshop
PenFed Credit Union, Mc Lean, VA
Wednesday, February 7th, 2018
Class is held from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
PenFed Credit Union
7940 Jones Branch Dr
McLean, VA 22102
Hotel Registration Information:
- All registrants are responsible for making their own hotel accommodations.
- Please click here to see hotels in close proximity to the course location.
MBA Education is pleased to offer this half-day version of the full Cybersecurity Fundamentals and NY DFS Requirements workshop that is being held February 6-7, 2018. The intended audience for the workshop are those individuals who need to focus solely on the new NY DFS requirements. Attendees will gain perspective on the current regulatory landscape, and then be immersed into the details of the requirements and best practices for successfully managing the rule.
Review of NY DFS Cybersecurity Requirements including:
- Understanding the regulation
- Review of specific security requirements and effect on an organization’s program
- Risk Assessment baseline
- Documentation and annual filing requirements
Download the NY DFS Cybersecurity Requirements Workshop agenda to learn more about the program.
Who Should Attend?
- IT Directors/Managers
- Security Directors/Managers
- Risk Managers
- Shawn Malone, Founder & CEO, Security Diligence, LLC
- Alex Wood, VP-IS & CISO, Pulte Financial Services
- James Shreve, Counsel, Buckley Sandler LLP
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.
On Wednesday, February 7th, 2018, registration will begin at 8:30 AM, and the workshop will begin at 9:00 AM and run until 1:00 PM EST.
MBA Education recommends you wait until after you receive our registration confirmation email before you make any travel arrangements. MBA assumes no liability for any penalty fees on airline tickets, deposits for hotel accommodations, or any other fees, charges, penalties, or other incidental costs that a registrant might incur. To review all of MBA Education policies, please click here