Whole Loan Trading Workshop
Chicago Marriott O'Hare, Chicago, IL
Networking Reception: November 8, 2017, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Workshop: November 9, 207, 8:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
This year marks the third installation of MBA's Whole Loan Trading Workshop. Join us in Chicago to hear from expert speakers involved in the buying and selling of home loans, as well those involved in the servicing transactions coupled with these trades.
Topics to be covered include:
- The scratch and dent market, particularly how lenders are finding buyers for TRID S&D loans
- Opportunities in the traditional correspondent market
- Examples of successful whole loan transactions between independent mortgage bankers and depositories
- Identifying and developing successful counterparties for bulk and flow transactions
- Tips to improve your whole loan trade executions
- NPLs and RPLs
Join us to get an inside look at this topic. This workshop has limited space and spots fill up quickly. Don't miss your chance!
Send requests in writing to the attention of "Registration Substitutions" at email@example.com. Please be aware a $50 processing fee will apply.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Send requests in writing to "MBA Cancellations" at firstname.lastname@example.org Refund schedule: Received on or before September 26, 2017: Full refund minus $50 processing fee. Received September 27 - October 24, 2017: Refund of 50 percent of the registration fee. October 25, 2017: No refunds on or after this date.
This event is closed to Press
Event Sponsored By