Voices: Courageous Conversations with Women of Color Series - Can We Talk
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Can we talk? Join us for this candid conversation on differing experiences of women of color with those of their white female counterparts, and explore the impact on their careers. This webinar is part 2 in the Voices of Color: Conversations with Women of Color series. This series is a collaborative effort between MBA’s Diversity and Inclusion, mPower, and mPact.
3:00-4:30 PM ET
- Trina Scott (Moderator), Chief Diversity Officer, Rock Ventures
- AJ Barkley, SVP of Neighborhood Lending Executive, Bank of America
- Tammy Jones, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Basis Investment Group, LLC
- Cathy Pharis, Managing Director of Multifamily Capital FHA, Wells Fargo
- Lorraine Stewart, Senior Vice President of Mortgage Lending, BECU
- Maria Vergara, Director of Community Lending, Fannie Mae
- Real Estate Finance Professionals
- Diversity & Inclusion Professionals
- HR Staff
If you have questions about registering for this webinar, please contact email@example.com.