MISMO Boot Camp: September 2021
|MBA Member Price|
The regular registration fee is $999. However, MISMO Members receive a discounted price of $599. MISMO member pricing will apply when you click above and log in.
The Westin Crystal City Reagan National Airport
1800 Richmond Hwy
Arlington, VA 22202
Tuesday, September 21, 2021: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM ET
Join us in Arlington, VA for an in-person offering of MISMO's Boot Camp, held in conjunction with the MISMO Fall Summit. You do not have to be registered for the Summit to attend this course.
MISMO’s Boot Camp Course streamlines the education process for both technical and business professionals to understand:
- How MISMO operates and develops standards
- MISMO’s Core Components and how to leverage them to meet industry challenges
- The components of MISMO’s XML reference model and how it works
- And much more!
NOTE: With successful completion of the Boot Camp, 50 education points are awarded towards MISMO’s individual certification program, the CMSP. For more information on the CMSP program, see webpage or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following MISMO Boot Camp content is presented in an accelerated pace with four 90-minute lessons in an in-person classroom setting.
- History & Mission
- Memberships, Tools & Resources
- Organizational Structure & Governance
- Work Product Development
- MISMO Certifications
MISMO Core Components
- Logical Data Model
- Business Glossary
- Business Reference Model
- Decision Model
Reference Model Building Blocks (Part 1)
- API Toolkit
- XML Basics
- Reference Model Data Structures
Reference Model Building Blocks (Part 2)
This course is intended for both technical and business professionals who are interested in the development and maintenance of mortgage industry standards and best practices and want to learn more about how to effectively leverage MISMO to accelerate the transition to fully digital mortgages.
- Kelly Bradshaw, Associate Director, MISMO
- Tammy Kienlen, Consultant
- Brian Stucky, Senior Enterprise Architect, Quicken Loans
- Michael Fleck, Data Integration Manager, Black Knight
- Ralph Russo, Senior Consultant, Actualize Consulting