School of Mortgage Banking I: November 2020: Online
|MBA Member Price||$1,600.00|
An Introduction To The Real Estate Finance Industry
Just as its predecessor, The School of Mortgage Banking I (SOMB I) classroom course, the Virtual School of Mortgage Banking will offer an introductory overview that emphasizes the interrelated roles of the departments within a residential mortgage banking firm and the relationships of the various institutions and agencies throughout the real estate finance industry. The course presents an overview of associated disciplines essential to a complete understanding of mortgage banking, including loss mitigation, predatory lending, capital markets, real estate law and regulation, and real estate mathematics. At the conclusion of the course, attendees leave with a solid foundation, understanding the role and importance of the loan production, commercial lending, underwriting, secondary marketing, warehousing, and servicing functions in the mortgage banking industry.
The webinars take place on Monday-Friday for four consecutive weeks.Webinar begins Monday,November 30th and will end on Monday,December 21st. The webinar begins at 11:00am ET each day and may vary in duration depending on the subject matter.
- Monday, November 30th 11:00-1:30 PM ET
- Tuesday, December 1st 11:00-1:30 PM ET
- Wednesday, December 2nd 11:00-1:30 PM ET
- Thursday, December 3rd 11:00-1:30 PM ET
- Friday, December 4th -11:00-1:30 PM ET
- Monday, December 7- 11:00-1:30 PM ET
- Tuesday, December 8- 11:00-1:30 PM ET
- Wednesday, December 9- 11:00-1:30 PM ET
- Thursday, December 10- 11:00-1:30 PM ET
- Friday, December 11- 11:00-1:30 PM ET
- Monday, December 14 - 11:00-1:30 PM ET
- Tuesday, December 15- 11:00-1:30 PM ET
- Wednesday, December 16- 11:00-1:30 PM ET
- Thursday, December 17- 11:00-1:30 PM ET
- Friday, December 18- 11:00-1:30 PM ET
- Monday,December 21st - 11:00-1:30 PM ET
Additional Information:For additional information, including course agenda, please click here.
Students who are not working toward AMP designations do not need complete SOMB I to enroll in this comprehensive course. Only students who intend to acquire their AMP designation need to first complete SOMB I and pass the exam.
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.