School of Mortgage Banking II: March 2022: Washington, DC
Mortgage Bankers Association, Washington, DC
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $1,600.00||$1,800.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $2,400.00||$2,700.00|
Mortgage Bankers Association*
1919 M Street, NW, 5th Floor
Washington, DC 20036
*Location subject to change
- Tuesday, March 15 (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
- Wednesday, March16 (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
- Thursday, March 17 (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
- Friday, March18 (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
Breakfast will be served at 8:30 am ET and lunch will be served at 12:00 pm ET.
Hotel Registration Information:
MBA Education recommends you wait until after you receive our registration confirmation email before you make any travel arrangements. MBA assumes no liability for any penalty fees on airline tickets, deposits for hotel accommodations, or any other fees, charges, penalties, or other incidental costs that a registrant might incur. To review all of MBA Education policies, please click here.
MBA Education’s School of Mortgage Banking II analyzes managing profitability and risk in mortgage banking. It emphasizes effective organization and management of the production, servicing and secondary marketing departments for the purpose of controlling risks and maximizing bottom-line profits. This course covers developing new markets, production management, servicing portfolio management and valuation, marketing risk management and pricing strategy.
Note: Students who intend to acquire their AMP designation need to first complete SOMB I and pass the exam, then complete SOMB II and pass the exam. Students who are not working toward AMP designations do not need complete SOMB I to enroll in SOMB II.
- Current Issues
- Profitable Production Management
- Secondary Marketing Revisited
- MBSs & CMOs
- The Art & Science of Pricing
- Pipeline Hedging
- Servicing Portfolio Valuation
- Individuals interested in taking an in-depth look at managing profitability and risk in the residential mortgage lending industry
- Individuals interested in obtaining the AMP or the CMB designation
- Mortgage professionals in any role in the residential mortgage industry
- Each session of the School of Mortgage Banking II is taught by an industry professional considered a thought leader by MBA and other subject matter experts in that area of mortgage lending. Click to read about MBA's School of Mortgage Banking II instructors.
Scholarship Availability & Discounts:
MBA’s Path to Diversity Scholarship enables employees from diverse backgrounds to advance their career development by receiving up to $2,000 in education funds. Learn more and apply at mba.org/pathtodiversity.