School of Mortgage Banking III: January 2022: Nashville, TN
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $1,700.00||$1,900.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $2,600.00||$2,900.00|
1600 Division Street
Nashville, TN 37203
*Location subject to change
- Tuesday, January 25 (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM)
- Wednesday, January 26 (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM)
- Thursday, January 27 (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM)
- Friday, January 28 (8:30 AM - 1:00 PM)
A light breakfast will be served Tuesday - Friday at 8:00 AM.
Lunch will only be served Tuesday - Thursday.
Hotel Registration Information:
MBA Education recommends you wait until after you receive our registration confirmation email before you make any travel arrangements. MBA assumes no liability for any penalty fees on airline tickets, deposits for hotel accommodations, or any other fees, charges, penalties, or other incidental costs that a registrant might incur. To review all of MBA Education policies, please click here.
MBA Education’s School of Mortgage Banking III emphasizes long-term strategic planning in a mortgage-banking environment through an interactive, discussion-based, four-day session that includes an advanced computerized model-Advanced Interactive Mortgage Management (AIMM). Working in teams, students will develop a 5‐year strategic plan to bring a struggling mortgage company back to profitability while also positioning it for a strong future. Incorporating its vision for where the company can go economically, geographically, and technologically, each team will manage the company through eight quarters of varying economic conditions. The team’s strategic plan and the results of the computer simulation will be presented to the Board of Directors on the last day of the course.
SOMB III concludes with a graduation ceremony on Friday awarding successful participants their AMP designation.
- Strategic Thinking
- Risk Management Strategies
- Case Study and Team Simulation
- Individuals interested in applying long-term strategic planning in a residential mortgage-banking environment
- Individuals interested in obtaining the AMP or the CMB designation
- Mortgage professionals in any role in the residential mortgage industry
- The School of Mortgage Banking III is taught by a team of industry professionals that are considered thought leaders by MBA and other subject matter experts in mortgage lending.
Scholarship Availability & Discounts:
MBA’s Path to Diversity Scholarship enables employees from diverse backgrounds to advance their career development by receiving up to $2,000 in education funds. Learn more and apply at mba.org/pathtodiversity.