School of Mortgage Banking III: June 2022: Washington, DC
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $1,700.00||$1,900.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $2,600.00||$2,900.00|
MBA Education’s School of Mortgage Banking III emphasizes long-term strategic planning in a mortgage-banking environment through an interactive, discussion-based, four-day session that includes an advanced computerized model-Advanced Interactive Mortgage Management (AIMM). Working in teams, students will develop a 5‐year strategic plan to bring a struggling mortgage company back to profitability while also positioning it for a strong future. Incorporating its vision for where the company can go economically, geographically, and technologically, each team will manage the company through eight quarters of varying economic conditions. The team’s strategic plan and the results of the computer simulation will be presented to the Board of Directors on the last day of the course.
SOMB III concludes with a graduation ceremony on Friday awarding successful participants their AMP designation.
- Current Issues
- Strategic Thinking
- Risk Management Strategies
- Case Study and Team Simulation
- The School of Mortgage Banking III is taught by a team of industry professionals that are considered thought leaders by MBA and other subject matter experts in mortgage lending.
- Individuals interested in applying long-term strategic planning in a residential mortgage-banking environment
- Individuals interested in obtaining the AMP or the CMB designation
- Mortgage professionals in any role in the residential mortgage industry
- Tuesday, June 21 (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM)
- Wednesday, June 22 (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM)
- Thursday, June 23 (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM)
- Friday, June 24 (8:30 AM - 1:00 PM)
A light breakfast will be served Tuesday - Friday at 8:00 AM.
Lunch will only be served Tuesday - Thursday.
Mortgage Bankers Association*
1919 M St NW
Washington DC 20036
*Location subject to change
Hotel Registration Information:
MBA Education recommends you wait until after you receive our registration confirmation email before you make any travel arrangements. MBA assumes no liability for any penalty fees on airline tickets, deposits for hotel accommodations, or any other fees, charges, penalties, or other incidental costs that a registrant might incur. To review all of MBA Education policies, please click here.
Scholarship Availability & Discounts:
MBA’s Path to Diversity Scholarship enables employees from diverse backgrounds to advance their career development by receiving up to $2,000 in education funds. Learn more and apply at mba.org/pathtodiversity.