School of Mortgage Banking III: March 2021: Online
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $1,700.00||$1,900.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $2,600.00||$2,900.00|
- Monday, March 15th (11:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET)
- Tuesday, March 16th (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Wednesday, March 17th (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Thursday, March 18th (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Friday, March 19th (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Tuesday, March 23rd (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Wednesday, March 24th (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Thursday, March 25th (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Friday, March 26th (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Tuesday, March 30th (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Wednesday, March 31st (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Thursday, April 1st (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
- Friday, April 2nd (11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET)
** Webinars may vary in duration depending on the subject matter**
MBA Education’s School of Mortgage Banking III emphasizes long-term strategic planning in a mortgage-banking environment through an interactive, discussion-based, four-day session that includes an advanced computerized model-Advanced Interactive Mortgage Management (AIMM). Working in teams, students will develop a 5‐year strategic plan to bring a struggling mortgage company back to profitability while also positioning it for a strong future. Incorporating its vision for where the company can go economically, geographically, and technologically, each team will manage the company through eight quarters of varying economic conditions. The team’s strategic plan and the results of the computer simulation will be presented to the Board of Directors on the last day of the course.
Requirements for attending School of Mortgage Banking III Online:
- Attendance to every session is required for completion. Sessions will not be recorded.
- For final group presentations, webcams are strongly encouraged.
SOMB III concludes with a graduation ceremony on Friday awarding successful participants their AMP designation.
- Strategic Thinking
- Risk Management Strategies
- Case Study and Team Simulation
- Individuals interested in applying long-term strategic planning in a residential mortgage-banking environment
- Individuals interested in obtaining the AMP or the CMB designation
- Mortgage professionals in any role in the residential mortgage industry
Scholarship Availability & Discounts:
MBA’s Path to Diversity Scholarship enables employees from diverse backgrounds to advance their career development by receiving up to $2,000 in education funds. Learn more and apply at mba.org/pathtodiversity.
Interested in complimentary seats for your organization? Contact Jeff Schummer at JSchummer@mba.org to learn more about Education Advantage.