School of Mortgage Banking III: March 2022: Orange County, CA
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $1,700.00||$2,600.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $1,900.00||$2,900.00|
MBA Education’s School of Mortgage Banking III emphasizes long-term strategic planning in a mortgage-banking environment through an interactive, discussion-based, four-day session that includes an advanced computerized model-Advanced Interactive Mortgage Management (AIMM). Working in teams, students will develop a 5‐year strategic plan to bring a struggling mortgage company back to profitability while also positioning it for a strong future. Incorporating its vision for where the company can go economically, geographically, and technologically, each team will manage the company through eight quarters of varying economic conditions. The team’s strategic plan and the results of the computer simulation will be presented to the Board of Directors on the last day of the course.
Requirements for attending School of Mortgage Banking III Online:
- Attendance to every session is required for completion. Sessions will not be recorded.
- For final group presentations, webcams are strongly encouraged.
SOMB III concludes with a graduation ceremony on Friday awarding successful participants their AMP designation.
- Current Issues
- Strategic Thinking
- Risk Management Strategies
- Case Study and Team Simulation
- Individuals interested in applying long-term strategic planning in a residential mortgage-banking environment
- Individuals interested in obtaining the AMP or the CMB designation
- Mortgage professionals in any role in the residential mortgage industry
- Tuesday, March 22 (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM)
- Wednesday, March 23 (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM)
- Thursday, March 24 (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM)
- Friday, March 25 (8:30 AM - 1:00 PM)
A light breakfast will be served Tuesday - Friday at 8:00 AM.
Lunch will only be served Tuesday - Thursday.
6561 Irvine Center Dr.
Irvine, CA 92618
*Location subject to change
Hotel Registration Information:
MBA Education recommends you wait until after you receive our registration confirmation email before you make any travel arrangements. MBA assumes no liability for any penalty fees on airline tickets, deposits for hotel accommodations, or any other fees, charges, penalties, or other incidental costs that a registrant might incur. To review all of MBA Education policies, please click here.
Scholarship Availability & Discounts:
MBA’s Path to Diversity Scholarship enables employees from diverse backgrounds to advance their career development by receiving up to $2,000 in education funds. Learn more and apply at mba.org/pathtodiversity.